Cat Thursday (10) | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday (10)
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. ~Douglas Adams

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cat Thursday (10)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my contribution for the week:


This could be my cat! She is perfectly happy on her pillow or in the next room, or even upstairs. But once I bring out the laptop, she decides she wants attention! Pretty sure she's jealous! *L*



11 comments:

  1. I love a kitty that knows how to get mommy to give her what she wants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer - Thank you! You're so sweet!

    LM - Yes, she's very jealous of my laptop, so I usually wind up putting it down and scratch her head instead. Think I've spoiled her! *L*

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! My cats do the same! And God forbid I pick up a book - they immediately want to lay on my chest or start bumping my arm -lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! That's my favorite one so far!! Sorry I've been a little MIA lately. I've been having difficulties logging in to blogger. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny! I work on a small laptop cart and my cat likes to climb on the little space that's available to get attention. They are so funny when they want attention, but when you want them, they shun...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cat looks totally pissed!

    Nothing like a cat suffering from feelings of "entitlement."

    Here's mine:

    http://seasonsbylaurelrain.blogspot.com/2010/06/cat-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cat who demands attention! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tampa BookWorm - She's just started to get jealous of my books, and now bangs her head against the cover to move it out of her way. But then, once I give her my undivided attention, she's no longer interested! *L*

    Shannon - Sorry to hear Blogger has been giving you grief! Hope everything works out!

    Michelle - Ah yes, the shunning... been there, and it's too funny!

    Laurel-Rain - So glad you could play this week! Love Cat Thursdays!

    SenoraG - Thanks! So nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL. I think that is Sassie!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u