Cat Thursday (9) | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday (9)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cat Thursday (9)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my contribution for the week:


A picture is worth a thousand words. Sooooo tired.....



7 comments:

  1. Awwwww, so cute. Kitties do the darnest things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least he/she is lying down! Mine like to sit right in front of the monitor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...I LOVE this one! Such a cute kitty...so WHY are you keeping her (or him) up? tisk tisk ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwww...sooooo cute.
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when my cat curls up near me when I'm writing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love when cats try to squeeze in anywhere they can to be near us. =O)

    I really appreciate you participating every week...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just surprised the cat is not lying on the computer!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u