Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cat Thursday (8)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my contribution for the week:


I never get tired of LOLcats! The pictures always make me laugh, especially the ones with books and kitties! My, what big eyes you have little kitty.... ;)


7 comments:

  1. How cute!!! Here is mine: http://tampabookworm.blogspot.com/2010/05/cat-thursday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha. That is the best one yet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I also love cats with books...I think cats read secretly when we're not around...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only have one thing to say - aaahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very cute. I don't have a picture, but my cat has sat on my lap and literally been reading the laptop screen as I type.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Cute pic really... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those eyes on the cat!

    ReplyDelete