I am going to be offline for awhile due to a bionic upgrade (aka knee replacement), but should be back shortly. Please send good vibes and happy thoughts my way! more details

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cat Thursday (7)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my contribution for the week:


This week, I wanted to share one of my favorite pictures featuring cats.  I have a small wooden plaque of this vintage advertisement on my kitchen wall. It's no secret that I love cats, and I have quite a few prints featuring them, but this one caught my eye a long time ago and was one of the first pieces of wall art I bought. Hope you like it!


5 comments:

  1. I love this one too! It's one of my favorites.

    You always seem to beat me in posting...LOL! I tried to do mine late last night, but could not keep my eyes open. I've had a relapse with illness this week so I've been very tired! Anyway, the linky is up, if you want to put yours in. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling a little better Michelle! And sorry I keep beating you with my post, but I'd never get anything up if I didn't schedule them in advance! *L*

    Have added this to your linky. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - I have always liked this picture, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...cute but kinda creepy too....good balance though and I can totally see this making a great print for a wall hanging. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2014 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u