Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cat Thursday (6)

Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a fun, new meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. Thought I would play along as I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my picture for the week:



This one makes me laugh every time I see it!
Is Quicklitter the same as quicksand?
Poor kitty!


6 comments:

  1. awwww Poor Kitty! (very cute though) Thanks for the laugh this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this one too! Too funny!

    Sorry I was late getting mine up. The linky is available, if you want to add yours.

    http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2010/05/cat-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..the poor kitty! Quick save him! Grab the litter scooper or something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poor cat. That is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that is so cute! Her little paws reaching up :)

    ReplyDelete