Friday, May 14, 2010

Book Blogger Hop


It's that time of the week again! Time for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books! Time to make some new friends and have some fun! How can you participate? Check out the main post on Jennifer's page, add your blog name, then get "hopping"! It's a great way to find new blogs you might not have come across otherwise, as well as network and show your support for other blogs.

Have fun discovering great new blogs as you 'hop" around the blogosphere!


9 comments:

  1. Hey Alexia! :-)

    I just hopped by your blog from the Book Hop! :-)

    You can find me at Ex Libris. Hope to see you there! :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    :-) Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! just stopping by on the blog hop. have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, visiting from the hop :) I love the quote you have on your banner. your blog looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's do the Hop!

    My Hop is here.

    xx,
    E.J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by to say hello again! I love seeing your kitty picture, too!

    Hugs~
    Susan
    sweb4us@aol.com
    http://crazycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower via the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just hopping by! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there - just hopping by on the blog hop! Stop by The Wormhole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm now following. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete