Saturday, April 3, 2010

Reading Challenge Check-in (2)

Reading Challenge Check-in (2)
Thought it would be a good idea to do another check on my reading challenges, as otherwise I tend to lose track. Here are the challenges I've signed up for, and my current status as of the end of March:


Speculative Fiction Challenge12/24 for the Speculative Fiction Challenge.
Am actually ahead of schedule for this challenge, as I need to read at least two books a month to complete the 24 books needed. Yea me!


Young Adult Challenge
6/12 books for the Young Adult Challenge.
Am actually ahead of schedule for this one too. Woo hoo!


Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge
0/10 books for the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge.
 I haven't read any books for this challenge yet. Boo! :(

100+ Reading Challenge24/100 books for the 100+ Reading Challenge.
Think I'm doing okay on this one. I wanted to read 9 books a month to have a cushion, but think I'm doing all right and can catch up.

Library Challenge
5/50 books for the Library Challenge.
Okay, I'm behind on this challenge as well. Need to read at least 4 library books a month to make my goal of 50 by the end of the year. This is why I need this check-in, so I can see where I need to concentrate!

Random Reading Challenge
2/12 books for the Random Reading Challenge.
I'm way behind on this challenge, as it started last August and ends July 31st.


Clear Away the Clutter Challenge
4/10 books for the Clear Away the Clutter Challenge.
This is my newest challenge and I think I've gotten a good headstart!

Okay, all in all I think I'm hanging in there. Am on track for a couple of challenges, but need to play catch-up for a few others. Trying to catch up for one challenge and neglected others. *sigh* How is everyone else doing on their challenges? Please tell me I'm not the only one playing catch up!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, you are most definitely NOT the only one playing catch up ... I certainly am. In fact, I've had to drop two challenges (sniff ...) but of course, I've added a few more to replace them. It's all in good fun! I too like the check-ins occasionally to see where I need to concentrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grief such a lot of challenges - I hope some of the books read can be used in more than one. Good luck with all your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - Good to know I'm not the only one playing catch up! Challenges are so much fun, and are hard for me to resist! ;)

    Petty - Oh yeah, try to have most of my books fit more than one challenge! Otherwise I'd probably pull my hair out! *L*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was great! I should do one of these - really puts everything in perspective and all in all I would say you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really on a roll with these challenges. I only have the two going and the YA one I have not read a book for yet. I am going to have to get moving on it. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing some of these too :)

    Good luck!

    Tara SG -- www.25hourbooks.com

    ReplyDelete