Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cat Thursday (2)

Cat Thursday (2)
Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a fun, new meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or snippets about cats read online or heard elsewhere. Thought I would play along as I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my picture for the week:


Cat Thursday (2)

I love this picture! My cat loves to curl up beside me as I'm reading. And there's something so comforting about reading a good book with your bookcat right beside you, keeping you company.

Happy Cat Thursday!


6 comments:

  1. Great post! Mine is up and so is the Mr. Linky if you want to add yours. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute! My cats like to do this as well. Will have to have my son get a pic of it! :-)
    http://tampabookworm.blogspot.com/2010/04/cat-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is too cute! Peeve would do this but Sassie would curl up her nose in disdain before getting that close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is to cute! My cat isn't much of a lap cat. He comes up rubs against my face for a few to get his attention while I am trying to read, when laying in bed. Then he goes about his way. It would be great to have a cuddling cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...how cute! My one little puppy (Chloe) is a newly discovered book pup! If I'm randomly reading a book waiting on something in the house, she comes over and wants to be picked up and just hang out looking at the pages while I'm reading.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete