Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cat Thursday

Cat Thursday
Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a new meme! She's another cat lover, and wants to dedicate Thursdays as "Cat Thursday" in order to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or snippits about cats read online or heard elsewhere. Thought I would play along as I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my picture for the week:


Cat Thursday

Happy Cat Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I guess you probably noticed that I forgot about Cat Thursday...oops! I posted an apology and a shout out to your post. My sister is visiting so I've been at my mom's with no internet! I'll have the Mr. Linky up next Thursday. Sorry about that and thanks for remembering!

    ReplyDelete