Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cat Thursday (5)

Cat Thursday (5)
Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a fun meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. Thought I would play along as I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my picture for the week:


Cat Thursday (5)
Isn't this the cutest picture???? Love it! Found this over at Steeez Internet Magazine while doing an online search. Had never heard of this online mag before. While they had other cute pictures, I liked this one the best! Made me go awwwwwwwwww.


6 comments:

  1. Such a little (emphasis on little) cutie! Thanks for sharing the furry smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest kitty! Awwwwwww! I keep seeing these cute baby kitty pictures and it's making me want another cat (kitten). Must control myself...for awhile anyway...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ia just so adorable! The little kitten in the pop tarts box. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only one thing to say - awwwwwwww. Actually, make that two things to say - awwwwwwwww, how cute?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Wonder if the kitten actually got any of the poptarts first? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thought the little guy was too cute to resist! I've had kittens before, but never this small. Wonder if Didi would like a little sister? *L*

    ReplyDelete