Cat Thursday (3) | Alexia's Books and Such: Cat Thursday (3)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cat Thursday (3)

Cat Thursday (3)
Michelle over at The True Book Addict came up with a great idea for a fun, new meme! "Cat Thursday" is a way to highlight cute or funny pictures of cats, little tidbits about what our kitties are up to, or any snippets about cats we've come across. Thought I would play along as I love all those funny/cute cat pictures out there! Here's my picture for the week:


Cat Thursday (3)


This picture popped up while I was searching for something else, and it made me laugh out loud. Think it works on so many different levels, so hope you enjoy!



10 comments:

  1. I love it lol that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post! Funny pic. Love cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore all things feline so look forward to more of this meme. A great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable, and what a great idea for a meme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...so cute! Love the caption...reminds me of the loldogs versions... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol at first I thought he was in the toilet when I glanced at the picture!
    I am going to write a post on my harrowing yard rolling adventure. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! Too cute! LOL cats has such a wealth of cute ones...I could look for hours! =O)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u