Book Blogger Hop | Alexia's Books and Such: Book Blogger Hop

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Friday, April 23, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

It's that time of the week again! Time for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books! Time to make some new friends and have some fun! How can you participate? Check out the main post on Jennifer's page, add your blog name, then get "hopping"! It's a great way to find new blogs you might not have come across otherwise, as well as network and show your support for other blogs.

Have fun discovering great new blogs as you 'hop" around the blogosphere!



7 comments:

  1. Hey Alexia!

    Just hopping by :-) Have a great weekend!

    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexia!
    Happy Anniversary to you too! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog - especially the Cat Thursday. On Sunday's I put up pictures of bloggers/authors pets on my blog.....cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Alexia! I am enjoying the Blog Hop, but I don't know if I can keep up with all the blogs I am following now. :) I am going to be lost on the blogosphere for ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog site.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the hop. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun. Of course, I am behind on my blog reading as it is, but still...

    Did I see that it is your anniversary? Hope it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u