Saturday, March 20, 2010

What I Do and Do Not Like

I wasn't tagged to do this, but stole it from one of my favorite bloggers, Marie at The Boston Bibliophile, who stole it from Karen at Scobberlotch. We seem to be a sticky-fingered bunch of meme-stealers! *L*

The rules are easy. All I have to do is fill in the blanks after each bold word and tag 3 of my friends. Since I "stole" this meme, I'm not going to tag anyone but instead open it up to anyone who wants to "steal" it from me. I'd love to know if you decided to play, so please leave a comment so I can visit and check out your answers!

I like Crystal Light peach tea
I like cold apple pie.
I like getting mail.
I like blog-hopping.
I like receiving review copies.
I like baking.
I like quiet.
I like HGTV.
I like sleeping late.
I like cold pizza for breakfast.
I like daisies and daylilies.
I like visiting supermarkets during vacations.

I love my family

Today is full of possibilities.

I hate having to get up early.
I hate feeling rushed.
I hate running late.
I hate housework.
I hate beans, brussel sprouts, and beets.
I hate petty, vindictive people.

I (secretly) like deadlines.

I love reading!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing it, loved your answers. I got it done myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea, and I love your answers agree with many of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with most of your answer but curious about: "I like visiting supermarkets during vacations." - this one made me go, huh? LOL! But then again I can be clueless most days. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! I like cold pizza for breakfast as well. I have to go with many of your hates. But housework, getting up early (unless I'm leaving to go on vacation), and beans are on the top of my list. lol. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this is too cool! Getting up early is a drag. Cold Pizza for BreakFast is awesome. Being Rushed is the worst. I LOVE my family, too! Housework is such a bore and I wish I had a maid! And blog-hoping is the best! LOL! So much in common and I could go on, too! LOL! Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I discovered this one over at Ryan (Wordsmithonia)'s blog where he gave you credit, so I had to come check out your answers. I will admit right here and now, I have never eaten cold pizza for breakfast! Shocking, right? Lol. Maybe have to fix that soon...

    I'm gonna try this meme out too! Thanks for sharing (stealing) this!

    ReplyDelete