Waiting on Wednesday: Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens | Alexia's Books and Such: Waiting on Wednesday: Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens

Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
Saw this book reviewed by Steph over at Steph the Bookworm and it looks awesome! Added this book to my wishlist as soon as I finished reading her review, and looking forward to getting a copy of my own!

 I met someone who changed everything. Matthias. My autistic sister's guardian angel. Honest. Inspiring. Funny. Hot. And immortal. That was the problem. What could I do? I did what any other girl would do - I fell in love with him. Zoë's sister darts in front of cars. Her brother's a pothead. Her parents are so overwhelmed; they don't see Zoë lost in her broken life. Zoë escapes the only way she knows how: partying. Matthias, a guardian sent from Heaven, watches over Zoë's autistic sister. After Zoë is convinced he's legit, angel and lost girl come together in a love that changes destiny. But Heaven on Earth can't last forever.




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! It's a beautiful book! Hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks so wonderful! I've read her other book, Falling For Romeo and I absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound interesting! Look forward to hearing what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really good! I hope you get it soon and I, too, look forward to your thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds wonderful :-) hope you get a hold of it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u