One Lovely Blog Award | Alexia's Books and Such: One Lovely Blog Award

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, March 15, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

One Lovely Blog Award
Received the One Lovely Blog award from Lydia over at The Lost Entwife and from Bella at Obsessed!. Thank you Ladies! I love the look of both of these blogs, so you should definitely stop by, say hello, and check them out!

The rules state that I'm supposed to pass this award along to 15 new blogs that I've recently discovered, but I'm going to open this up to anyone who wants it as I've passed it along a few times already. I'm trying to keep my blog roll down to a manageable level, so honestly don't think I've discovered 15 new blogs within the past few months!

Thank you again for this lovely award! It's nice to know that someone thinks enough of me to give me an award, and it makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside! :-)

Enjoy!



12 comments:

  1. well done on the award. I agree 15 is a lot of new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's on the award! Much deserved. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am scraping in here with coffee in hand to say good morning. :)

    Congratulations on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Alexia! Congrats on your award!

    I loved your mailbox as well, lots of good pics in there!

    Have a great evening!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the great award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on winning the award again! :)

    Allison
    Well-Read Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats for your award! You always deserve them all!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u