Friday, March 26, 2010

Let's go to the hop!

Blog Hop
It's Friday, so time for another Blog Hop! Jennifer at Crazy For Books hosts a Blog Hop every Friday, and I think her new badge is too cute! Reminds me of those old sock hop songs from Happy Days. :)


About the Hop:
This is a weekly event, where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read. It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends! In the spirit of the Friday Follow, Jennifer thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews. Jennifer has asked that we label our blogs when we leave a link to make it easier to discover blogs with similar tastes, which is an excellent idea!

Am now off to discover new blogs! Let's go to the hop...let's go to the hop...*dances off*

 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Hop Friday!! I swear I was following you before, but I guess not, lol. Well, I am now. Hope you have a great wkend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad found me at the Hop! I look foward to checking out your other reviews.You have become a cherry on top of my sundae. For an explanation to this crazy response, see
    BOOKS AND BLOGGING PHILOSOPHY at the top of my blog.(wait, wait I already follow you, duh. But that's okay you still get to be on the sundae.

    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/
    (\___/)
    (='.'=) Happy Easter from Bun!
    (")_(")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I love this new MEME post...went hopping myself for a bit today too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this meme and the new graphic-it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need to join in on this as soon as I have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hopping by and commenting Alexia! I became your follower :-)

    I enjoyed Dead Witch Walking very much, and Kim Harrison is an author I'll be watching! I can't wait to start reading the 2nd book in the series! :-)

    ps: could I please aks you a couple of technical blogging questions? I'd be really grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FOund you on the Hop, looking forward to reading more of your posts. HEre's me http://readingangel002.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete