I received the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award from Laura at Reading and Rooibos. I met Laura during Bloggiesta, and was really impressed with her blog. She was sweet enough to pass this award along to me, and I really appreciate it! I've been called Sugar before, but never Sugar Doll. I like it! :)
The rules are pretty straight forward:
• Thank the person who gave this to you.
• Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
• Link the person who nominated you.
• Name ten fun facts about yourself.
• Nominate ten other bloggers.
• Post links to the blogs you nominate.
• Leave a comment on each letting them know you nominated them.
Let's see.....um, ten semi-interesting, sorta fun facts are hard to come up with! Well, here goes nothing...
1. I've never broken a bone. Have had fractures and sprains, but no breaks (knock wood)
2. I was born in NJ, left at 6 months old, and somehow wound up moving back after 30 years
3. My dad was transferred several times growing up, so all of us kids were born in different states
4. Once went on a 28 day cruise with my parents, leaving my husband at home
5. Speaking of DH, we met in Utah after we were both transferred there for our jobs
6. I collect gargoyles
7. I'm an avid list-maker, and will occasionally add something to a list just so I can cross it off!
8. Two years ago, DH and I renewed our wedding vows with Elvis in Las Vegas
9. I just received my very first set of business cards...feel so "official" now! *L*
10. I'm going to BEA for the very first time this year!!!
Not very fun or interesting, but they all qualify as facts!
I'd like to pass this award along to the following Sugar Dolls:
Donna at Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings
Kristi at The Story Siren
Marie at The Boston Bibliophile
Rachael at Enchanted by Books
Carolyn at One Book Away From Heaven
Susi at The Geeky Bookworm
Melissa at My World in...Words and Pages
Carrie at In The Hammock
Pam at Mom's Mutterings
Mel at He Followed Me Home...Can I Keep Him?
I know that not everyone posts awards, but I couldn't resist calling these lovely ladies Sugar Doll and passing along this award! And if anyone else would like to be a Sugar Doll, help yourself!