Friday, March 12, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Saw an interesting post by Carrie over at In The Hammock about a new feature called a Book Blogger Hop. Sounded interesting, so I wandered over to the hosting site at Crazy-For-Books to find out more information.

Jennifer has started this weekly feature and it sounds like a fun new way to discover other book blogs. As she explains in her post, she thought it would be cool to do a Book Blog Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!

So head on over to Crazy-For-Books and you may just find some new blogging buddies!


12 comments:

  1. I just love this Hop!! Thanks for stopping by - was great to "meet" you! I LOVE your blog and am now following.

    http://tweezlereads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far the Blog Hop has been a lot of fun!! I've found some great new blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you from the Hop! Great blog! Can't wait to read more from you!
    Candace
    http://candacesreadingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really liking the Blog Hop and that was where I found your blog. I'm also very happy to be your
    138th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I found your site over at the blog hop and am now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think this is a great way to discover new bloggers, and I've already found several cool blogs to add to my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Alexia! This is my first Hop and it won't be my last! Great blog, and I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! Looking forward to checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog! I'll follow it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! I'll follow it now :)

    ReplyDelete