The Bliss (Happy 101) Award | Alexia's Books and Such: The Bliss (Happy 101) Award

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Bliss (Happy 101) Award

The Bliss (Happy 101) Award

I received the Bliss (Happy 101) Award from Kathy at Ms. Martin Teaches Media. I originally discovered her through her other blog, Inside of a Dog. Both of these blogs are awesome with unique content, so be sure to stop by and check them out!

I'm supposed to list ten things that make me happy, then pass this along to ten other bloggers. I tried to come up with unique things, so here they are in no particular order:

The smell of the ocean

 Homemade chocolate chip cookies

Puppies

Book sales

Holding a sleeping baby

Receiving books in the mail

Gelato

A mountain view

Warm bagels

Getting lost in a good book

Will pass this along to the following bloggers:

April at Good Books & Wine
Laura at Reading and Rooibos
Elie at Ellz Reads
Katy at A Few More Pages
Dazzling Mage at A Reading Kabocha
Pamela at Busy Moms Who Love To Read
Becky at Stories & Sweeties
Amelia at Imagination in Focus
Shantal at Booknerds Are Pretty Too
Martha at Reviews By Martha's Bookshelves

Some of these blogs are new discoveries for me and others are blogs where I've been lurking awhile. All are interesting, so try to stop by and say hello!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on receiving the award and to those that it was passed to! Off to discover a few of the great blogs mentioned....happy reading! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the lovely award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award, Miss Alexia! And yeah, gelato is pretty freaking awesome :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Alexia! Don't you just want to devour that cupcake? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the cool award. I love how several of your ten things are book related. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I love the smell of the ocean. It actually feels good on my nose with my allergies, it sounds weird but it does. And homemade chocolate chip cookies - still a little warm and soft. mmmm. Those are good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the award. I'll do my best to visit all the blogs you mention, thanks for 'introducing' them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award, Alexia! Thanks so much for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award! You deserve it, especially since you mentioned homemade chocolate chip cookies -- me too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for thinking of me! :) I'll be sure to pass the award along and share my own bits of happiness. I've gotta say you've made me crave a warm bagel pretty fiercely, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Books in the mail make me happy too, even if I had to pay for them (",).

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2017 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u