Received this Beautiful Blogger Award from Bella, who has a great blog called Obsessed!. I haven't seen this award before and think it's really pretty. Thank you Bella!
The rules state that I'm supposed to list 7 things about myself, then pass this along to other bloggers that I think are fantastic. Honestly, I think I'm running out of unique things to list with all of the games and questionnaires I've filled out lately, but I'll give it a shot.
1. When we adopted our first dog I worried that she would get lonely, so we adopted a second dog to keep her company. Then I wanted a cat so we could have our very own Incredible Journey! Remember that movie? Please don't mock me. ;)
2. We love music almost as much as I love books, so our CD collection is rapidly getting out of control!
3. Despite watching every episode of La Femme Nikita religiously, I still haven't watched the finale because I was so upset with the direction they were heading (have it on tape in case I ever change my mind though!)
4. Though I'm a huge Joss Wheldon fan and love all of his other shows, I could never get into Dollhouse.
5. I'm hooked on HGTV and my current fave is Mike Holmes from Holmes on Homes. The man can rock a pair of overalls like nobody's business! *L*
6. Despite swimming lessons as a child, I cannot swim.
7. Small towns make me nervous. Think I watched too many horror movies as a child or something, but like Lisa Douglas from Green Acres, I prefer the big city please!