Here are my six outrageous lies and one outrageous truth.
1. After college, I went to Europe with my roommate's brother. He was 39 and worked on an oil rig. I was 22 and jobless. Backpacked the entire continent. Best. Trip. Ever. LIE We had one date, but sadly, he did not take me back to Europe with him
2. On our first trip to London, my husband and I were detained for 7 hours at Heathrow. Convinced it was because our last name is Irish, but the agents wouldn't confirm it. LIE Thought 7 hours was excessive enough that everyone would know this was a lie. Guess not, as this was the one most thought was true.
3. I have itchy feet and have visited 22 different countries. Actual visits; airport layovers don't count.
TRUE! Could've sworn I've talked about my itchy feet before...
4. I'm a linguistic geek and fluent in English, Italian, French, and Spanish. Speak passable Portuguese and German, can read Latin, and struggling to learn Hindi. LIE I'm barely fluent in English, and am linguistically challenged! *L*
5. I was 1st runner up in the Miss Ohio pageant. My talent was tap. LIE But I did take tap dancing lessons once
6. As an intern for Nick Clooney, I briefly dated his son. Who knew the little jerk would grow up to be George Clooney? LIE But did see George once, from a distance. Wish it was true!
7. Was invited to Woodstock, but didn't go because it was supposed to rain. LIE This happened to my husband though, so does that count?
Who knew I was such a good liar? Have a terrible poker face and usually can't stop laughing! Too funny! *L*