I am going to be offline for awhile due to a bionic upgrade (aka knee replacement), but should be back shortly. Please send good vibes and happy thoughts my way! more details

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Winner of What I Know: Uncommon Wisdom and Universal Truths!


We have a winner! Wanted to thank everyone who entered, and I hope that the winner will enjoy this book as much as I did! I used random.org to pick the winning name, but it wouldn't let me copy the winning number for some reason. The winner is:

#18
Melissa at My World

Congratulations Melissa! I'll send you an email to get your mailing information. The book will be mailed directly from the author, so I'll forward your info as soon as I receive it. Thanks again to everyone who entered! Will have a new contest coming up, so keep an eye out!



6 comments:

  1. Congrats To Melissa and congrats to you for the well deserved awards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alexia!

    And thank you all for the congrats. I am looking forward to to the book. It does look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2014 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u