Over the Top! Award | Alexia's Books and Such: Over the Top! Award

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Monday, February 22, 2010

Over the Top! Award

Your Blog Is Over the Top Award
Dana at Rantings of a Bookworm Couch Potato and Lynne at Lynne's Book Reviews were both nice enough to give me the Your Blog is Over the Top Award. Aside from having an awesome blog name, Dana writes great reviews on current fiction titles! I love Lynne's blog header, and she has great reviews and contests as well! The rules state that I have to answer the following questions with one word answers, and then pass the award on to 5 more deserving bloggers. Was harder than it sounded, so here we go:

(1) Your Cell Phone? ignored
(2) Your Hair? straight
(3) Your Mother? sweet
(4) Your Father? retired
(5) Your Favorite Food? cheeseburgers
(6) Your Dream Last Night? forgotten
(7) Your Favorite Drink? tea
(8) Your Dream/Goal? happiness
(9) What Room Are You In? family-room
(10) Your Hobby? reading
(11) Your Fear? failure
(12) Where Do You Want To Be In Six Years? retired
(13) Where Were You Last Night? here
(14) Something That You Aren't? organized
(15) Muffins? apple
(16) Wish List Item? bookcase!
(17) Where Did You Grow Up? Ohio
(18) Last Thing You Did? dishes
(19) What Are You Wearing? jeans
(20) Your TV? husband's
(21) Your Pets? cat
(22) Friends? cherished
(23) Your Life? mine
(24) Your Mood? nervous
(25) Missing Someone? no
(26) Vehicle? Honda
(27) Something You Aren't Wearing? make-up
(28) Your Favorite Store? Barnes & Noble
(29) Your Favorite Color? red
(30) When Was The Last Time You Laughed? yesterday
(31) Last Time You Cried? January
(32) Your Best Friend? husband
(33) One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? library :-)
(34) Facebook? Farmville
(35) Favorite Place To Eat? couch

The rules state that I'm supposed to pass this along to five other bloggers. Although I know many deserving people with outstanding blogs, I also know that some people don't like awards and others are so busy that they just feel pressured when they receive an award. This was a fun meme, so I'm going to open it up to anyone who wants to play! Please let me know if you decide to participate, as I'd love to see your answers! Those one word answers weren't as easy to come up with as you'd think! Have fun! :-)


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award and I need another bookcase too, eventhough I just bought a new one last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on another award, Alexia. I think we had the same answers for #'s 10, 14, 21, and 28. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, that was a little harder than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! This is a hard meme to complete. I tried it once and it is tough to think of those one word answers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award & nice to know you're a Barnes & Noble fan too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryan - One can never have too many bookcases! :)

    Shannon - Glad to know I'm not the only one who isn't organized!

    Lisa - Very hard! And I cheated a little with #9. Shhhh, don't tell anyone! *L*

    Pam - Maybe have Sassie help you? Think she would be good as short, curt answers! :)

    Marie - Oh, I'm a huge Barnes & Noble fan! Just ask my husband! *L*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers! I have to say my wishlist consists of Bookshelves as well. lol. Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Enjoyed reading your one word answers. By what's here, we have a lot in common besides books. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u