Saturday, February 6, 2010

In My Mailbox (31)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I have included links to Goodreads should you want more information on the books.


Original Sin by Allison Brennan is the first book in a new series about the Seven Deadly Sins. I read the excerpt and it sounded really good, so am looking forward to reading this one! I received this as a review copy from Meryl L. Moss Media Relations, Inc.

Haunted by chilling memories of demonic possession and murder, Moira O’Donnell has spent seven years hunting down her mother, Fiona, whose command of black magic has granted her unprecedented control of the underworld. Now Moira’s global search has led her to a small California town that’s about to become hell on earth.



Received a review copy of Live A Life You Love from Online Publicist. While I don't usually read non-fiction, this one caught my eye and I thought it might be interesting.

The promise of Live A Life You Love is simple: being true to your most authentic self and following essential principles of wellness will make you happy, healthy, and passionately in love with life.


Can't wait to see what everyone got in their mailboxes this week!

17 comments:

  1. We both received Original Sin this week! I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Original Sin too, it does sound good and I've read positive reviews about it so even more eager to read it. Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - two good looking reads! Enjoy them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd like to read Original Sin. I think I need this Moss Media group to send me books. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your books- sadly Original Sin was not my thing but I hope you enjoy it!

    Emily
    What Book is That?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Alexia! I can't wait for your review of Original Sin! I must admit that I haven't heard about this novel though, so I'll be glad to read about what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting books this week! I have read mixed reviews of Original Sin and will be eager to hear what you think. I don't read much nonfiction but the other book looks interesting too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Original Sin looks like it would be right up my alley, can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Original Sin sounds intriguing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you enjoy these! I have an award for you at my blog: http://bookwormcouchpotato.blogspot.com/2010/02/spreading-award-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy reading! Original Sin looks great :)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tomorrow I will be posting my Creative Lying post. You have inspired me. The bad part of this was that I kept thinking up strange but true things that had happened to me. I could have written all truths. *L*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting books this week. I love the photo for your IMM, the cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting books you got this week. They both look quite good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Original Sin interested me as well. It is sitting on my shelf ready to read. I look forward to it. Enjoy yours.

    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting collection there!

    Mine is the MM hosted by The Printed Page, and here's the link:

    http://laurelrainsnowcreations.blogspot.com/2010/02/mailbox-monday_07.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2014 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u