Blogger Buddie Award | Alexia's Books and Such: Blogger Buddie Award

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blogger Buddie Award

Blogger Buddie Award
I received the Blogger Buddie Award from J.Kaye for being one of her top commenters in January. I've learned a lot from her, and hope that one day my blog will be half as good. If you're not familiar with  J.Kaye's Book Blog, be sure to stop by to say hello. Her blog is amazing, and she hosts most of the challenges I've joined.

I'd like to pass this along to some of my favorite blogging buddies! I've met so many amazing people since I've started blogging, and the blogosphere as a whole has been incredibly welcoming to me. So without further ado, I'd like to pass this along to the following blogs:

Mom's Mutterings
 One Person's Journey Through a World of Books
Wordsmithonia
Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers
Tif Talks Books
He Followed Me Home...Can I Keep Him?
My World...In Words and Pages
Steph the Bookworm
Boston Bibliophile
Book Dreaming
Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings
Pen and Paper


Sorry if I've forgotten anyone, but I wanted to acknowledge the top twelve readers who stop by and visit. I appreciate each and every one of you, and really enjoy reading your comments! Thanks again for being my blogging buddy!


11 comments:

  1. Awww, that is such a sweet award. I haven't seen this one before. Thank you so much, Alexia - I'm honored to be your blogging buddy! I'll pass it along next week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thank you so much, Alexia! :) You are one of my best blog buddies too and I am so glad to be one of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *SMILE* (((HUG)))
    Congratulations on receiving the award yourself...and thank you so much for passing it along! It is so cute, and the thoughts behind it are great. You are a great blogging buddy as well (and Twitter friend). Will happily display it on my site... =0)
    **skips away to add on sidebar**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Alexia! You have an awesome blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I am glad you are my blogging buddy. I always love visiting and seeing what you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on this award. I have given you an award too. Check out my blog here to find out about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really nice award. You definitely deserve it.

    Thank you for passing it on to me. I am in desperate need of getting to awarding my awards out.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the very cute award, it's well deserved. Thanks for passing it along to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and thank you! :) I will stop by the other blogs you posted up here so I can check them all out! I know quite a few of these great blogs like my buddy Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo! Thank you so much and a big congratulation to you! I appreciate you thinking of me here. I love coming here and visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah yes, I am the lame one that is way behind in my Reader and I am just now stopping by to say thank you!! THANK YOU!!! You rock and I love reading your blog. I appreciate your comments and support over on my site as well!! Now, I just need to get better about staying up-to-date!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u