Recovery from my bionic upgrade (aka knee replacement) is taking longer than expected, so I'm still offline. Hoping to be back soon, so please send good vibes and happy thoughts my way! more details

Monday, February 15, 2010

Award Catch-up!

Was lucky enough to receive the following awards from some very generous blogging friends and wanted to publicly thank them for thinking of me! Should have posted this awhile back, but I'm playing catch-up.

The Kreativ Blogger Award was given to me from The Sweet Bonjour. Love that name! The rules say your're supposed to list seven interesting things about yourself, then pass it along to seven other interesting bloggers. Don't know if I can come up with seven, but I'll try!

1. I'm easily distracted when it comes to anything but reading.
2. I was an editor for my high school newspaper. Even had my own column.
3. I'm not very observant. A man dressed as Superman walked by me once, but I never noticed! DH had to point him out to me. How could I miss a man wearing tights & a cape?
4. My husband & I renewed our wedding vows with Elvis in Las Vegas.
5. I'm a compulsive list maker, but never seem to cross everything off.
6. Don't think I could live happily without pets.
7. I once got hit in the face with a pie for a charity auction.

Not a very interesting list. Maybe I should have been more "creative"? *L*

The Splash Award is given to is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs. Wow! Thanks go to Froggy from Froggaritaville's Bookcase for this lovely award! I had started writing this post a few months ago, but never finished for some reason. Sorry Froggy! It may have taken me awhile, but I didn't forget! :-)

Ryan at Wordsmithonia was kind enough to present me with the You Don't Say - Super Comments Award. Ryan has a wonderful blog with great reviews, fun memes, and thoughtful discussion posts. He also happens to be the Word Verification Balderdash King, so be sure to stop by and say hello!

I'm almost caught up with posting the awards I've received over the past few months. I'm going to open these up to anyone who would like them, as I think all of my readers are award-worthy! Thanks again to everyone who has been kind enough to pass them along to me. Makes me feel a little like Sally Field - You like me! You really, really like me! :-)



7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I loved you in Soapdish and you are doing a fantastic job on Brothers & Sisters. Love your work!

    Congrats on all the well deserved awards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your awards. You deserve them all. I hope that was a yummy pie you got hit with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards! I have a list here myself I need to get to and share with everyone. I am drowning in books to read and posts to do. What am I going to do? I need one day where I can just sit down and straighten everything out again. Oh well, I'll just keep trying. lol.

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2014 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u