Thursday, January 14, 2010

Word Verification Balderdash (15)

Word Verification Balderdash
Word Verification Balderdash is a weekly meme started by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books.

You know all of those annoying word verifications you have to do when posting comments on certain blogs? Well, playing Balderdash with the words makes everything a little more bearable and fun! Be sure to write down the word verifications you come across while posting blog comments. You then play Balderdash with them by making up your own definition for the word!

Here are my words for the week:

Pygeout:  To binge, gorge, eat immodestly, or overindulge in eating whilst a member in good standing of the aristocracy. 

eQuint:  New electronic device to assist harried mothers in the raising of quintuplets. Features include nap schedules, menu suggestions, bath rotations, etc.

Hooluter:  One who causes or aids in the pollution of Hooville.

Extanta:  Exciting new medication to aid in the treatment of RRS (Restless Reading Syndrome) where the patient is unable to concentrate and finds themselves reading several different books at once. Still in the trial stages, awaiting approval from the FDA and Library of Congress.

Opsith:  Urban slang for "opposite."


Did you come across any fun word verifications this week? I seem to be getting real words lately, which takes some of the fun out of playing! *L*


13 comments:

  1. eQuint and Hooluter are brilliant, great job this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the moment I could do with a dose of extanta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man! I'm out of town and didn't bring my word list with me! Dangit. Yours are hilarious - extanta is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could find out how to sign up for the Extanta trials, as I definitely suffer from RSS! *L*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great words and definitions! I think I know what pygeout is, I think I have done it a few times. lol. Another week of great words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great words! You rock at these! Feel free to direct the meme to Ryan in the future - he has been given the keys to this meme. :) I havent been able to keep up with it but hate to see it die off because man it is fun and funny! I will play when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me laugh out loud. Awesome! I'm going to pay closer attention to those words now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved hooluter! You think up the best definitions.

    ReplyDelete