That's just for starters! I plan on visiting other Bloggiesta participants during the festivities, and may be inspired to start other projects as well. Will be writing updates throughout the weekend on my progress and about any mini-challenges I join.
It's Bloggeista time! Found out the cute little guy up on top is named Pedro. Stands for Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize. Very clever!
This is my first year to participate, so I'm not 100% sure what to expect. Have a few goals I'd like to accomplish, and there are several mini-challenges I want to do as well. Here are some of my goals for the weekend:
• Catch up on my reviews.
• Write backup posts for a rainy day.
• Work on series posts.
• Clean up tags, archives, books reviewed list, etc.
• Update my About Me page and my review policy.
• Clean up and update my challenge lists. Link up posts with hosts.
• Visit the Blogging Tips group on the Book Blogs Ning and find ways to improve my blog.
• Find out what a gravatar is, and get one if it's cool!
Now where did I put the tortillas and salsa? :D