Friday, January 8, 2010

It's Bloggiesta time!


It's Bloggeista time! Found out the cute little guy up on top is named Pedro. Stands for Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize. Very clever!

This is my first year to participate, so I'm not 100% sure what to expect. Have a few goals I'd like to accomplish, and there are several mini-challenges I want to do as well. Here are some of my goals for the weekend:

• Catch up on my reviews.
• Write backup posts for a rainy day.
• Work on series posts.
• Clean up tags, archives, books reviewed list, etc.
• Update my About Me page and my review policy.
• Clean up and update my challenge lists. Link up posts with hosts.
• Visit the Blogging Tips group on the Book Blogs Ning and find ways to improve my blog.
• Find out what a gravatar is, and get one if it's cool!

That's just for starters! I plan on visiting other Bloggiesta participants during the festivities, and may be inspired to start other projects as well. Will be writing updates throughout the weekend on my progress and about any mini-challenges I join.

Now where did I put the tortillas and salsa? :D

5 comments:

  1. Pass those chips and salsa over Terri! Awesome job with the list and I hope you get tons accomplished this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - Alexia you sound like me my first Bloggiesta and I asked the same thing - I wanted a gravatar (and then said "whatever that is")

    Have a great weekend! I am hopeful to get a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great idea! Good plans you have there!

    I sometimes write my posts a day in advance (usually at night time when I feel more productive) and have it scheduled to post in the morning. Seems to work for me that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! And I freakin' love the right sidebar challenge thing you have going. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog during Bloggiesta! As you can see, I tend to get distracted, too! Your blog looks fantastic: clean lines, easy to read..so congrats on all you accomplished! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2014 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u