Recovery from my bionic upgrade (aka knee replacement) is taking longer than expected, so I'm still offline. Hoping to be back soon, so please send good vibes and happy thoughts my way! more details

Saturday, January 16, 2010

In My Mailbox (28)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. I have included links to Goodreads should you want more information on the books.


I received an ARC of Never Look Away by Linwood Barclay from LibraryThing's Early Reviewer program.  It's described as a spine-tingling, mesmerizing thriller about a husband whose wife disappears, along with everything he thought he knew about their life together. Sounds intriguing!



Received a review copy of Explorer X-Alpha from the author, LM Preston. From the book blurb:  For most kids, a trip to space camp is the trip of a lifetime, for Aadi it was life altering. After receiving a camp immunization needed for travel to Mars, Aadi finds that the immunization is the catalyst of an insidious experiment.

Hope you received lots of great books in your mailbox this week!


17 comments:

  1. grats on the good books in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting ready to start the Explorer book, hope we both enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy the books! :) Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a cute IMM pic! And ooh, I had no idea Barclay had a new book coming out, thanks for letting me know - I know of a few people who might find that info useful! :) Anyway, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books look promising. And I love the kitty photo. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the great books!! :)

    http://trishasbookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Explorer X-Alpha looks like such a fun book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool books! Never Look Away sounds pretty intriguing!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice mailbox, Never Look Away looks really intriguing! Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouu Never Look Away looks good. I love the cover.

    Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1-17-10.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome books you got this week. They all look really interesting. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linwood Barclay is an author I have gotta try!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of any of these!!. I'll watch for your review :)

    Here's mine :

    http://booknerds-are-pretty-too.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2014 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u