Recovery from my bionic upgrade (aka knee replacement) is taking longer than expected, so I'm still offline. Hoping to be back soon, so please send good vibes and happy thoughts my way! more details

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bloggiesta Wrap Up



Think that this was a very productive weekend, and I'm so glad I decided to participate in the Bloggiesta. Thanks to Natasha and all of the challenge hosts for putting this together! They all worked very hard, and it's really appreciated!

Finished a few more challenges: the blog directory challenge at Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile, the cheat sheet challenge at There's A Book, the anchor text challenge at Galleysmith, the rainy day challenge at Beth Fish Reads, the clean up your feedreader challenge at The Book Lady's Blog, and the copyright challenge at Bookalicious.

Never made it to the Blogging Tips group on Ning, but can do that when I have more time. Also haven't made up my mind about a separate disclosure policy, if I really want to make a button, and if I should change my layout. All in all it was a very, very productive Bloggiesta! I'm exhausted, but pleased.

Stats
Mini Challenges completed: 14
Comments made: 46
Reviews written: 3
Advance posts written: 2
Ideas for future posts: 4
Series posts completed: 14
Goals completed: 15

Bloggiesta Goals 2010
• Catch up on my reviews. done
• Write backup posts for a rainy day. done
• Work on series posts. done
• Clean up tags, archives, books reviewed list, etc. done
• Update my About Me page. done
• Update my review policy. done
• Clean up & update my challenge lists. Link up posts w/hosts. done
• Visit the Blogging Tips group on the Book Blogs Ning and find ways to improve my blog.
• Find out what a gravatar is, and get one if it's cool! done
• Edit blogrolls. done
• Set up a Favicon. done
• Add a signature. done
• Investigate Google Docs. done
• Comment on other Bloggiesta participant's blogs. done
• Write email templates for review offers. done
• Work on buttons.
• Decide if I need a stand-alone disclosure policy.
• Add a drop down box for labels. done




11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you took part because I learnt a few tricks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so inspirational! Congrats on getting so much done. Wish I had done all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My you have certainly been busy. Well done on completing bloggiesta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of accomplishments!

    This was my first one, so I felt like a wide-eyed kid on the playground for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woowza! Look at all of those done's on your list! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you feel so accomplished?! Thanks so much for participating in the Bloggiesta. It's enthusiasm like yours that made it so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You have done a great job getting everything done over the weekend. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on finishing almost your entire to-do list! That is quite the accomplishment, especially when you add in all the mini-challenges too. This event was a blast, and like you, I learned so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you've really gotten a lot accomplished over the weekend! Your blog looks great and I really look forward to reading more of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! You did a great job and got a ton done!!! That's amazing and you can really tell from your site all the hard work you put into it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2014 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u