Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bloggiesta Update #4


Keep finding more new updates to play with rather than working on my current goals. So easily distracted! *L* Let's see...since my last update, I've finished a few more goals and added a widget for Alexa rankings. Aside from liking the name, am told that it's another important blog ranking site. My rank is over 2 million right now. Whatever...I still like the name. :p

Finally added the magical meta tags! Think the hardest part was coming up with the description and keywords I wanted to use. Also did the vanity alert challenge hosted by Emily at Emily's Reading Room and the label challenge hosted by Beth at Beth Fish Reads. Been playing with changing my header, but not happy with the results so will keep tweaking. Reworked my review policy and the About Me posts as well. Please let me know what you think of my review policy, as it seems a little long. Thanks!

Stats
Mini Challenges completed: 8
Comments made: 33
Reviews written: 1
Advance posts written: 1
Series posts completed: 14
Goals completed: 10

Bloggiesta Goals 2010
• Catch up on my reviews.
• Write backup posts for a rainy day.
• Work on series posts. done
• Clean up tags, archives, books reviewed list, etc. done
• Update my About Me page. done
• Update my review policy. done
• Clean up & update my challenge lists. Link up posts w/hosts. done
• Visit the Blogging Tips group on the Book Blogs Ning and find ways to improve my blog.
• Find out what a gravatar is, and get one if it's cool! done
• Edit blogrolls.
• Set up a Favicon. done
• Add a signature. done
• Investigate Google Docs.
• Comment on other Bloggiesta participant's blogs. - in progress
• Write email templates for review offers. done
• Work on buttons.
• Decide if I need a stand-alone disclosure policy.
• Add a drop down box for labels. done



3 comments:

  1. Looks like you really have been working away. Great job on all the work you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on for getting so much done!!

    :-)

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete