Yesterday started out productive and I prepared several posts for my weekly series, but got distracted by Twitter and blog hopping last night. Did manage to write acceptance and rejection email templates for review offers, so at least they will be consistent now.
Finished two more mini-challenges! I now have a Flavicon thanks to the helpful advice from a Flashback challenge over at Hey Lady, Whatcha Reading? And I backed up my blog as per the instructions from Jackie at Farm Lane Books. Still haven't gotten to several other challenges I want to do, but trying to pace myself today. As it's Saturday, will be bouncing on and off the computer as need to catch up on housework.
Mini Challenges completed: 3
Comments made: 15
Reviews written: 1
Advance posts written: 0
Series posts completed: 14
Goals completed: 4
Bloggiesta Goals 2010
• Catch up on my reviews.
• Write backup posts for a rainy day.
• Work on series posts. - done
• Clean up tags, archives, books reviewed list, etc.
• Update my About Me page.
• Update my review policy.
• Clean up & update my challenge lists. Link up posts w/hosts. - done
• Visit the Blogging Tips group on the Book Blogs Ning and find ways to improve my blog.
• Find out what a gravatar is, and get one if it's cool!
• Edit blogrolls.
• Set up a Favicon. - done
• Add a signature.
• Investigate Google Docs.
• Comment on other Bloggiesta participant's blogs. - in progress
• Write email templates for review offers. - done
• Work on buttons.
• Decide if I need a stand-alone disclosure policy.
Am learning quite a bit, and found several good ideas I want to incorporate on my blog from other Bloggiesta participants. This is fun! :)