One of the mini challenges in this year's Bloggiesta is to set goals for the coming year. I posted some New Year's Resolutions for my blog not too long ago, but thought I would clarify my goals a bit more. This challenge is hosted by Rebecca at The Book Lady's Blog.
1. Finish all of my reading challenges. Disappointed that I only completed one challenge in 2009, and am determined that 2010 will be my year!
2. Post on a more consistent basis. Right now it's sort of hit and miss, and I'd like to have a more set schedule for my posts.
3. Stop lurking on so many blogs and comment more. I love it when I receive comments, so am sure others appreciate it as well.
4. Have a minimum of 3 "rainy day" posts waiting in the wings for when I'm too busy to write a new post.
5. Reduce the number of books in my TBR stacks.
Will add any future goals as needed, but think that this should do it for the year. Wish me luck!