Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bloggiesta : 2nd Edition


Heard about this year's Bloggiesta from Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books. I vaguely remember people talking about how helpful it was last year, so am glad she mentioned it in time for me to sign up!

This second edition of the Bloggiesta is on January 8th, 9th and 10th, 2010! Like Maw says, what a perfect time to do some blog housekeeping, sprucing up and prepping the blog for a new year of fantastic blogging!

Some of you may be asking what is Bloggiesta? As stated over at Maw Books Blog , it’s a blogging marathon. An opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing.

I won't be able to do the full three days, but will try to participate as much as I can, and pop in and out. Heard nothing but positive things about last year's Bloggiesta, so looking forward to joining in the fun!

Run over to Maw Books for more details and if you want to sign up!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Bloggiesta! I am so excited that you are joining!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check this out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha - Thanks! I'm looking forward to it!

    Pam - Heard nothing but good things about it last year, so looking forward to joining in the fun this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! I am unfortunately not going to be able to do it though. It would be nice, but the weekends are usually kind of full at our house lately - its the only time we all get together with working schedules and such. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be my first attempt at a Bloggiesta, but I'm so looking forward to it.

    I'm hoping to connect with other bloggers throughout the process.

    ReplyDelete