100 Followers Contest Winners! | Alexia's Books and Such: 100 Followers Contest Winners!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

100 Followers Contest Winners!

Congratulations!
Want to thank everyone who entered the contest to celebrate my 100 followers milestone! And a double thanks to those creative souls who wrote a haiku! I'm really impressed, as they were beautiful!

Here's a reminder of the books that are up for grabs:

Truly, Madly ARC by Heather Webber
The Recipe Club by Israel & Garfinkel
0 To 60 by Susan Slater
Defenders of the Scroll by Shiraz
Spellbinder ARC by Helen Stringer
Under This Unbroken Sky ARC by Shandi Mitchell
Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake - claimed by Pam
One Amazing Thing (TBR)
Penguin Luck (TBR)

Have consulted the mighty Random Number generator and he has spoken! So without further ado....

balloon twoThe winner of contest #2 for verified followers is:  Tif from Tif Talks Books! Congratulations Tif!


three
The winner of the haiku contest #3 is:  Michelle from The True Book Addict! Yea Michelle! Michelle wrote a beautiful haiku about her love of historical fiction:

My heart is stolen.
History has taken it
on a quest through time.

Congratulations ladies! Please email me your address and your top two choices from the book list. If by some fluke you both choose the same book, it will be first come, first served and email #2 will receive her second choice. Send me an email within the next 72 hours and I'll get your books out to you ASAP.

Thanks again to everyone who entered! Please know that I appreciate each and every person who reads my blog, but especially love those who choose to follow! :-)


100 followers



8 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!! I am so stinkin' excited!! You completely made my lunch break . . . well, actually my day!! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats to the winners! Great Contest, Alexia. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, everyone! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the very lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the Winners and to You Alexia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippy! Congrats on the followers! And congratulations to the winners! :)

    I am stopping in this morning to let you know that you my friend are the winner of the Morning Meandering giveaway I had from yesterdays post. :) Stop in and read todays for your next step.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners, and to you for reaching your 100 Followers milestone! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u