Found a really interesting post about some of the little things we can do to improve the book blogging community over on Bermudaonion’s Weblog. You can see her original post here.
She's inspired me to come up with a few pledges of my own:
* I will Fave blogs that I enjoy on Technorati. Like Kathy, I don’t really understand Technorati, but having someone fave you is supposed to be a good thing, so will start faving.
* I will give credit to others when appropriate. Whenever I add a new book to my wish list, I’ll include the blog name so I won't forget where I originally discovered the book.
* I will include links when mentioning other bloggers or websites.
* I will send a Tweet on posts I find interesting and think others will enjoy.
* I will comment on posts I’ve enjoyed instead of just reading and moving on.
* I will support other new bloggers by commenting on their posts and following them when possible.
Some of these I'm already doing, but I'm going to try to do them all on a more consistent basis. Going to start right now by sending a tweet about Kathy's post! *L* Can you think of anything else to add to what Kathy has come up with?