Friday, December 4, 2009

Word Verification Balderdash (11)


Word Verification Balderdash is a weekly meme started by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books.

You know all of those annoying word verifications you have to do when posting comments on certain blogs? Well, playing Balderdash with the words makes everything a little more bearable and fun! Be sure to write down the word verifications you come across while posting blog comments. You then play Balderdash with them by making up your own definition for the word!

Forgot what day it was as this is usually posted on Thursdays,
but better late than never! Here are my words for the week:

Jughth: Usage found in Omar Khayyam's original
quote of "A hunk of bread, a jughth of wine,
and you." Revised several times.

Pedanchu: Minor Pokemon character, loyal and
brave, but clumsy during battle.


Porpsin: The ultimate sin commited by a porpoise, that
of impersonating a shark in order to frighten humans,
often resulting in banishment from the pod.

Huggli:When two people wearing Snugglies hug.

Did you come across any fun words this week?

8 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh - those definitions are fabulously funny! I think I'm going to love this game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! I totally spaced out doing this yesterday! I will be back in the game next week. :)

    Love porpsin.... the ultimate of all porpoise sins..... Hee hee

    Huggli got a good chuckle too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Pedanchu. My son is into Pokemon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannnon - This game is too much fun! And makes the annoying word verifications bearable. *L*

    Sheila - Almost forgot about playing this week, but Melissa reminded me by posting hers! Porpsin is my favorite!

    Pam - Thanks Pam! Pokeman just popped into my head for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great words this week. I wasn't able to post mine because I still can't find my list of words. Can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryan - Missed your words this week, so next week has to be twice as good! No pressure. *L*

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great words this week! I love them all, I got a chuckle from them. Pedanchu really does sound like it could be a Pokeman character. Porpsin is GREAT!

    I love the definitions this week! You really got good words to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok these just cracked me up! The porpsin was the one that had me laughing, followed by Huggli, nice. Real nice.

    ReplyDelete