Crushing on Neil Gaiman | Alexia's Books and Such: Crushing on Neil Gaiman

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Crushing on Neil Gaiman

Crushing on Neil Gaiman
I've been caught, so might as well admit it....I have a crush on Neil Gaiman. I have a picture of him at work, but thought I was safe because no one knew who he was. Busted! But what's not to like? He's got that adorable British accent! And I'm a sucker for a British accent (so you can imagine how much fun I had the first time in London. I seem to remember a lot of drooling)! *L*

Neil is also an immensely talented writer. Have loved every single one of his books, but Neverwhere is one of my all-time favorites. One of the few books that I've reread more than once.

Plus, it doesn't hurt that he's cute. Most people have a "type" and Neil happens to fit mine. Love the dark, messy hair. He's tall. Looks good in stubble. *sigh* And the big one - he has a brain and a sense of humor! You'd be surprised how rare that is nowadays.

You know what? I think the below picture really cinched my crush....how could I not fall for this guy??? Honestly....look at the sheer size of his......library! ;)


Neil Gaiman's library

9 comments:

  1. Oooh what an amazing library!! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome library. I wish I had room for one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confession time: Welcome in the club. I have a crush on him too. So what to do now? Cat fight? LOL
    I so love his library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph - I know! And that's only part of his library. It's HUGE!

    Pam - Think I would happily sleep on the floor and cook with a hotplate if only I had a library like that! Priorities people! *L*

    Susi - Cool! We should start a Crushing on Neil Gaiman fan club! Sad to say, but I don't think I'd stand a chance against Amanda Palmer, so no cat fights. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Alexia, I do have to agree with you. He has all the right looks, including the library look. I love the curly messy hair.

    I love the accent as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL... fun post! Stop in when you have time- I have an award for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am a sucker for British accents. But I can't even look at the picture of the back of the cover of an author without my husband joking jealousy! LOL.

    I have yet to read any of Neil's books but they are on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a library! I'm stealin' it!

    And I can so see why you have a crush on him he's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melissa - I know! How can anyone resist the combination of cute guy, British accent, & huge library? *L*

    Sheila - Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for the award! You're so sweet to think of me!

    Allison - A British accent is hard to resist, isn't it? Will be curious what you think of his books when you have a chance to catch up on your TBR list.

    Krista - Can't resist a good looking man with a huge library! :D

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u