Product Review: Balt - Rolax Footrest from CSN | Alexia's Books and Such: Product Review: Balt - Rolax Footrest from CSN

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Friday, October 16, 2009

Product Review: Balt - Rolax Footrest from CSN

Jason at CSN Stores very kindly sent me a Balt - Rolax Footrest to review. You can find it along with office chairs, chair mats, and other office furniture at the CSN office chair store.

As per the online description:
This plush, padded footrest is just what you need to help you relax at home or in the office while resting or working.
Features:
•Multi-positioning for optimum relief of foot and back fatigue
•Plush, padded surface designed for home or office
•Plastic roller balls massage feet, reduce leg pressure, and ease strain on lower back
Specifications:
•Dimensions: 5" H x 17" W x 14" D
•Weight: 6 lbs.


Was delivered by UPS, but there was no packing
material. Didn't really need filler, as the box was a
perfect fit for all the pieces. Everything was wrapped in plastic.

Unwrapped everything to find the main footrest
and the four pieces for the base.

The instructions were pretty straightforward, and
my cat Didi was more than willing to be my
helpful assistant! *L*

The base was amazingly easy to put together.
All I needed was a Phillips-head screwdriver,
as the screws were already attached to the base. Took
less than five minutes to put together the base.
Then the footrest just set right on top.

Ta-dah!

Well, I've been using the footrest for a little over two weeks now. Wanted to give it plenty of time instead of rushing into a review, as I haven't really reviewed non-book products like this before. All in all, I'd say it was a good product. It's listed at $50, but is currently on sale with free shipping, so think it's worth buying!

I really like that the footrest is adjustable. Sometimes I have it facing forward, and at other times I play with it and roll it back and forth. And I love the roller ball massager! Very cool feature!

The only negative I found with the footrest was that the protective caps on the end of the base kept popping off. Sort of need those to keep from scratching my tile floor. Finally had my husband gently tap them on with a hammer, and they haven't come off since.

Being on the short side, it makes sitting at my desk so much more comfortable! Do use the roller balls to massage my feet, and have used the footrest in a few different positions. Love that it's adjustable! A huge improvement over the empty box I was previously using as a footrest!

My final verdict is that this is a good product that performs the function for which it was designed. I even like the tweedy color. I give it a thumbs up!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful product. I hope you get lots of use and enjoyment out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I could do with and it sounds so easy to put together, no mention of missing screws either. Loved Didi, typical cat - had to be in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your review about how this product was packed and send.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niiiiice. Sounds wonderful on the feet. I need something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Alexia! thanks for stopping by my blog! You said that I could read Bite Marks ebfore I read the first 5, wouldn't I be confused or something?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am on the short side too. I am always finding I want to hang my feet on something..

    Sounds like an interesting product!

    Allison
    Well-Read Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u