Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Awards

Sisterhood AwardI received this lovely award from Melissa at My World. If you haven't stopped by her blog before, be sure to visit and say hello! She's an awesome blogger!

Love the whole idea of a Sisterhood Award! I've met so many wonderful people in the blogging world who have embraced me and helped me out in so many different ways. Yes, there have been a handful of self-righteous prigs, but they have been few and far between (knock wood!).

Dragon's Loyalty Award Melissa also gifted me with this beautiful Dragon's Loyalty Award!

The Dragon's Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just a someone who follows and comments regularly. Here are the rules:
* If you have a blog, post it on your blog with a link back to the site who gave it to you.* Leave them a comment on their site, email, etc. to let them know.
* If you don't have a blog but have a website, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or other type account, post there with a link back.

Would like to pass these awards on to everyone reading this instead of passing them along to just a handful of people, as I appreciate each and every one of you! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. congratulations on your well-deserved honors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards. You have more than earned them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards! You are more than welcome. And I would like to thank you for the kind words, you are too kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool award! I love the pic.

    ReplyDelete