Superior Scribbler Award | Alexia's Books and Such...: Superior Scribbler Award

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Superior Scribbler Award

Superior Scribbler Award

Received this award from Melissa at My World! Thank you Melissa! I love it!


Here are the rules for this award:

1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog.

4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

So without further ado, I'd like to pass this award along to:


Ryan at Wordsmithonia

Krista at Life or Something Like It

Michael at A Few Minutes With Michael

Kathy at Bermudaonion's Weblog

Beth at Beth Fish Reads

Be sure to check out all of these blogs, as they are well worth a visit!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! I'm so flattered that you thought of me. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo welcome for this award. I just loved the whole story with this award, and the meaning.

    Congradulations to you Alexia and to all the new winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you! And thanks so much for thinking of me. I'm really touched!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you and to those you passed this on too! I read all of those blogs and they are excellent candidates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Alexia, you deserved it. And thank you for giving it to me. I'm a little slow getting around to it, as I'm deep into home reno, but I'm squeezing in as much blogging as I can during work right now. (shhhhh.)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u