Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Wonderful, Magical World of CSN!

bookcases I've been seeing quite a bit lately about CSN and their wonderful bookcases. Have even entered a few contests to try and win a new bookcase, as one can never have too many books or too many bookcases to house them in! Clicked a few links, and soon got lost checking out all of the various products in all of the various different stores CSN offers! Found out not only do they have bookcases, but also bedding, lights, both home and office furniture, and everything you could possibly need to transform your home into a comfy nest! I love HomeGoods, and now love CSN as well! Dangerous place... :D


office chairs
CSN also offers office chairs so you
can make your blogging experience nice and comfy. I recently brought home a new chair, and it really does make all the difference! My old chair was uncomfortable, so I didn't spend too much time in front of my computer. Now I have a nice, new chair, which I think is a good thing, but my husband disagrees. *L*


office chairs
I know that everyone has their own preferences when it comes to choosing chairs. Some people like arms, some prefer armless. I need arms so I don't feel like I'm about to fall off the chair. Strange, but there you have it. Also like adjustable chairs so I can play with the back and move the seat up and down. Part of it has to do with comfort and part of it to do with the fact that I like to play with my furniture. The only trouble is that I'm a little on the short side, so when I adjusted my chair so it's comfortable for typing, I had to use a box to prop my feet on. I'm sure that all of my fellow shorties can relate.


footrest So please imagine how very, very happy I was to discover a really cool footrest on the CSN office chair site! Here are some of the awesome features:

•Multi-positioning for optimum relief of foot and back fatigue
•Plush, padded surface designed for home or office
•Plastic roller balls massage feet, reduce leg pressure, and ease strain on lower back

Much nicer than the box I'm currently using. While my box does offer convenient storage, it sadly lacks roller balls.

Jason at CSN has very kindly offered to let me review the above footrest. I'm both nervous and excited, as I've never reviewed furniture before. I've done various blind food tastings and the perfume sampling at the mall, but that's about it. Mainly, I'm all about books. But since I've started blogging, being comfortable at the computer has become even more important, so I have high hopes for this footrest. And did I mention the roller balls massager?

7 comments:

  1. How fun, can't wait to hear what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just way tooo cool! The foot rest sounds great! It would be to kind to be given a footrest or anything. I too have entered in the bookshelf contests. The furniture looks wonderful on line, I am curious how it is in person. But any bookshelf is great for me!

    Let us know how the footrest works out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That footrest does look comfy. I think I need something like that. My daughter rests her feet against my wall when she is on the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like so much fun! I didn't even know you could review foot rest, chairs etc.. LOL! Very cool! Looking forward to that review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first book shelf - very cool. Enjoy the foot rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had something like this at my former job and loooooved it. I wanted to sneak it away when I left but figured they would probably notice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking to modernize your office with some new and stylish Office Furniture ? Spacify has everything you need.

    ReplyDelete