My ABC's | Alexia's Books and Such...: My ABC's

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Friday, September 4, 2009

My ABC's

My ABC's

Melissa at My World tagged me for this meme. Thanks for thinking of me Melissa!


Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you

2. Share your ABCs

3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs

4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.



Available or single? Sorry, I'm taken :p

Best Friend? My husband

Cake or Pie? Cake. Only pie I really like is apple, but love almost all cakes!

Drink of choice? Crystal Light Peach Tea

Essential item for every day use? My PC!

Favorite color? Red

Google? Yep

Hometown? I'm a Jersey Girl!

Indulgences? Books!

January or February? February, because that means winter is almost over!

Kids and their names? Does my cat Didi count?

Life is incomplete without…? Books, music, and love

Marriage date? 4/26

Number of siblings? 1 sister and 1 brother. I'm the middle child. Explains a lot, doesn't it? *L*

Oranges or apples? oranges

Phobias and fears? Big, scary, giant, hairy, man-eating spiders! What can I say, I watched a lot of scary movies as a kid

Quote for the day? When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes ~Erasmus

Reason to smile? Books in my mailbox!

Season? Spring, because it's a time of renewal

Tag 3 people?
Karoline at Okbo Lover
Linda Ellen at Bambi Reads
Tif at Tif Talks Books

Unknown fact about me? But if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore....

Vegetable you hate? Beans. All beans, be they green, lima, pinto, etc. Don't like beans. Yuk!

Worst habit? I'm a procrastinator

X-rays you’ve had? Back, knees, wrist, and teeth

Your fave food? The classic cheeseburger and fries

Zodiac sign? Taurus. That on top of being the middle child explains a heck of a lot.... :D

7 comments:

  1. This is a fun post. I loved learning more about you. My favorite season is summer. Anytime it is hot is good with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we have some things in common! I did this the other day and it was pretty fun, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it with book lovers and procrastination? I can count several book bloggers (including me) that answered the exact same on this one...LOL! I guess it's because we spend our time reading when we should be doing other things. My problem is when procrastination hits right around the time I'm supposed to be writing a review. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, this looks fun! Thanks for tagging me. I'll post up my ABC's soon. Getting books in the mail is truly a great reason to smile. I procastinate too! XP

    ReplyDelete
  5. bully for you!!! (bully,, tarus...get it?) (ok, not that funny but when you have been up reading all night...lots of things sound funny)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Cool!

    Hey, your anniversary date is my sons birthday. That is neat.

    Glad you joined in sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u