In My Mailbox (11) | Alexia's Books and Such: In My Mailbox (11)

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, September 5, 2009

In My Mailbox (11)

In My Mailbox (11) | Alexia's Books and SuchIn My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Received a package from BN.com with the books I had preordered a few months back. I love receiving preorders, as I usually forget what was ordered, so it's a nice surprise! Several anthologies and the second book in the Alpha & Omega series by Patricia Briggs. I set up links should you want more info on each book. Will have a happy weekend full of reading! :)


























Hope everyone had a great week!


9 comments:

  1. OOO I really like those covers! They make me want to read them!

    By the way I nominated you for an award at my blog. http://robbysravingreads-robby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these look good! I have Strange Brew, Huntress and Hunting Ground but I haven't read them yet.

    Love all of the covers here. Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuuhhhh, I have two of these. Strange Brew & Huntress. I have not been able to get to them though. They do look good and one of these days I will be able to read them. Darn that stack of books...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uuuhhhh, I have two of these. Strange Brew & Huntress. I have not been able to get to them though. They do look good and one of these days I will be able to read them. Darn that stack of books...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an awesome selection. I am always finding new books that I would like to read and adding to me "someday list."
    Congrats on your newest award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love receiving books ordered online! It looks like you got a lot of great titles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My problem is, I forget that I get pre-orders, and buy second copies of books (like I almost did with Catching Fire). Thanks for linking the books, I'll have to look into them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look good! Can't wait for the reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh lots of great books... that i think i must also get! hope you enjoy them all! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u