Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Humane Award!

The Humane Award!
I received this award from Melissa at My World. Thank you Melissa!

The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog, and always leave the sweetest comments! If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and thoughtful and fun! This award is to thank them for their growing friendships through the blog world.

I'd like to present this award to:
Linda Ellen at Bambi Reads

Pam at Mom's Mutterings

Krista at Life or Something Like It

Be sure to stop by their blogs and say hello! You won't be disappointed!



7 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much! You are too kind! Don't you just love awards? LOL! Congrats on your as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone!! I love seeing the nominees and finding new blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and thanks for thinking of me.
    I love visiting your blog and reading your thoughts on books. I'm so glad your my bloggy buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you so much Alexia for thinking of me, and congrats on getting this award too. You absolutely deserve this one. You're so kind and dedicated.=)

    If there's ever a person who sends you hate mail or hate spam, you tell me and I'll show them. I'd send them to the blogosphere of no return. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexia - you are more than welcome for the award. You have been very kind to me and stop by the blog regularly, and I greatly appreciate it.

    Congradulations to the winners of the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you and the new recipients!!!

    ReplyDelete