Monday, September 7, 2009

From Me to You Award

From Me to You Award I received this adorable award from Robin at Robby's Raving Reads and Jackie at This Girl's Ever Expanding Library! Isn't he the cutest thing? Looks very well-loved, like some of my favorite children's books.

Robin and Jackie are both relatively new bloggers, but they're doing a great job so be sure to stop by and say hello!

I'd like to pass this award along to the following blogs:

Cornucopia of Reviews

Paradoxical

Hodgepodgespv

These are all great blogs, so be sure to stop by and check them out!

4 comments:

  1. are there any rules with this one?

    thank you awarding me...i love teddy bears and this one is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't find any rules with this one, so just passed it along to some of the blogs I enjoy.

    I think he's adorable, so glad you like him as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award, it's awesome! That bear looks adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your award- and congrats to your awardees! :-)

    ReplyDelete