Award Surprises! | Alexia's Books and Such...: Award Surprises!

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Award Surprises!

I came back from vacation to discover some wonderful surprises waiting for me!


Appreciation Award Tif over at Tif Talks Books gave me this lovely Appreciation Award. She is so sweet to think of me, and I was genuinely touched to receive this. Thank you Tif!

Top Blog Commenters Award I also received the Top Blog Commenters Award from Melissa over at My World. I find it incredibly easy to leave comments on her blog as she has so many interesting posts! If you haven't had a chance to stop by and visit her yet, get over there as she's great!


Who Loves Your Blog AwardAnd last but certainly not least, I received the Who Loves Your Blog Award from both Ryan over at Wordsmithonia and Krista at Life or Something Like It....
This award is designed with one purpose in mind. Pass this on to other bloggers who have awarded you in the past.

I would like to pass this along to the following bloggers:

Melissa at My World

Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books

Tif at Tif Talks Books

Michael at A Few Minutes With Michael

Carolyn at Book Chick City

All of these blog are wonderful, so be sure to stop by and say hello!

3 comments:

  1. You are so welcome and thank YOU!!! I'm glad to see you back by the way!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards. And for having such an award winning blog. : )

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u