August Reading Challenge Update | Alexia's Books and Such...: August Reading Challenge Update

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August Reading Challenge Update

August Reading Challenge
This is the first book challenge I've completed. The August Reading Challenge, hosted by Pizza's Book Discussion. Was hoping to be able to finish six books during August, but only managed to read five. Not very many books compared to others, but pretty good for me. This was a fun challenge, and I enjoyed it so much that I'll probably enter similiar challenges in the future! Thanks Pizza!

My list:
1. Strain
2. Across the Pond
3. My Soul To Take
4. Sucks To Be Me
5. Sandman Slim

4 comments:

  1. I think you did a wonderful job! I can't even read five..LOL! I maybe read four this month, if that LOL! It's just fun to chanllege yourself to see what you can do, and have fun with it, I say! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on wrapping up your first challenge. "Strain" and "Sandman Slim" are both books I want to read soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job finishing your 1st challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did good! I read four, which I wish I could double.

    I have Strain and really want to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u