Thursday, October 1, 2009

And we have a winner!

And we have a winner!
Dark Time by Dakota Banks


Three hundred years ago, she sold her soul to a demon. Now she wants it back. For centuries, the woman calling herself Maliha Crayne has lived a second life—as an assassin for the malevolent creature who owns her soul. A haunted killer with the blood of countless victims on her hands, she has finally discovered a way to nullify the demonic pact that chains her: If she saves a life for every one she has taken, she will be free. But if she fails, her punishments will be unspeakable, unendurable . . . and neverending.

I used the True Random Number Generator at Random.org to pick a winner.
After putting every name on a spreadsheet, with a separate line for each entry,
I plugged the numbers into the generator and the winner was Lucky Number 25!

Congratulations to Froggy from Froggaritavilles Bookcase!

I'll be emailing Froggy for a shipping address and will be mailing the book by the end of the week. Thanks to everyone for making my first contest so much fun! Will definitely be doing more contests in the future, but maybe with a shorter timeframe as I tend to get impatient! *L*

Thanks again!


7 comments:

  1. hooray!! hehehe luv that kitty pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I replied to your email, can't wait to read it!!

    Hugs,
    Froggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Froggy! I'll have to be on the lookout for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! Woot! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I want to say Congrats to Froggy on this win. I will now add this one back to the list so I can go buy it.

    Also, I had to tell you I love the kitten picture. That is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2013 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u