Teaser Tuesdays | Alexia's Books and Such...: Teaser Tuesdays

“Books are for people who wish they were somewhere else.” ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Here is how it works:

*Grab the book you are currently reading (anything at all)
*Open to any random page.
*Share 2 "teaser" sentences from anywhere on the page.
*Please don't include any Spoilers! Don't Give Too Much Away, just enough to pique our interest.
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This Week's Teaser:

Is snatching people off the street your idea of fun?
God gave you wings, so you have an everlasting
get-out-of-jail-free card.

~page 221, Sandman Slim by Richard Kadrey

11 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I like the concept. thanks for the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like yours! It's kind of funny!

    Mines here;
    http://carmen-krista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one is very interesting! A good choice for a teaser.

    My teasers are here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is funny. I wonder if snatching people off the streets is his idea of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like fun to me :-) Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tease this week! Looks like yet another book to add to my tbr list :) You can find my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really good!! Wings... I have heard this book was good but didn't really know what it was about. I will have to look into it.

    I just posted my teaser if you would like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser. I'll definitely have to go check out the book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome teaser. I want to read this book too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2016 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u